Magnesium: One of the Most Vital & Essential Nutrients
Magnesium, the fourth most abundant mineral in our body, is critical for over 300 biochemical reactions in our bodies. Yet studies have shown up to 2/3 of individuals consume less than the RDA for this vital nutrient. Getting enough magnesium supports healthy metabolism, cardiovascular health, bone health, muscular relaxation, blood sugar regulation, and promotes calm energy in the body.
Magnesium plays a critical role in the following aspects of our health, to name a few:
- Mineral & Electrolyte Balance
- Energy Production
- Cellular Reproduction
However, a magnesium deficiency is implicated in a number of health concerns:
- Cardiovascular Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- Low Energy and Fatigue
As you can see, magnesium is one of the most important elements to promoting health and well being!
A Unique Way to Supplement Magnesium
Most magnesium supplements are by mouth, involving swallowing of pills or powders. While this is a convenient and effective method of supplementation for many people, it has its potential drawbacks.
Some possible problems with oral magnesium supplementation:
- Stomach Upset
- Typically only 30-40% of oral magnesium is absorbed through the intestines
This is where the Lewis Family Magnesium Cream shines. Through the unique topical application, absorption is superior. Since it bypasses the intestines, there's no risk of digestive side effects! The soothing lotion makes this cream an ideal application for individuals with even the most sensitive skin.
Additionally, and possibly most importantly, many people report a soothing relief when applying Magnesium Cream over sore or tense muscles.
Health Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium has been shown to benefit our health in a number of ways:
- Improves Cellular Function, Energy, and Metabolism
- Helps Muscle Relaxation and Relieves Stress
- Promotes a Healthy Night's Sleep
- Reduces Inflammation
- Protects Liver and Cardiovascular Function
- Balances Out Other Important Minerals:
- Calcium, Phosphorous, Potassium, and Sodium
Fortunately, you can receive these health benefits of magnesium in a completely new way with the Lewis Family Magnesium Cream!
Suggested Use: 1-2 pumps daily. Apply topically to skin at varied locations on the skin.
- Use Magnesium Cream at night before bed... many people have reported to us that this has helped their sleep quality!
- Combine Magnesium Cream with the Lewis Family Natural Health Turmeric Cream and/or Calm & Relax Cream for an even better result!